Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

FaceApp Now Available for Android Users


FaceApp Now Available for Android Users


Just yesterday I discovered an app via Google Play that piqued my curiosity. 

If I may ask, have you, for a minute, thought about how you will look when you get old? Or for some reason, wondered what if you were of the opposite sex? If you're honest and so curious like me, this one's for you.

At my age, gusto ko ng makita how will I look two decades from now so I can try my best to beat it or at least look better than it when that time comes. Ikaw? Aren't you curious?

Well,  you may say, "I already can imagine naman how I'm gonna look when I'm already old, eh. I'll just take a look at my Mom or Dad, or probably my Lolo or Lola. Hindi na lalayo ang itsura ko sa kanila." But then, if given the chance to see it instead of imagining it, would you, for fun do it?

No, you won't need make up to alter your image.

Presenting FaceApp!

This viral app called FaceApp is now on android, it was first released via the iOS platform. By saying viral, I won't try to prove it. I just had to use it just like those others who tried it before me. Why is that so? We'll it's funny! Nagulat ako at natawa sa itsura ko after trying it. Gosh! Ganito pala ang itsura ko kung sakaling nagging babae ako! And, laki pala ng nose ko pag matanda na ako. Hahaha!

And with that reactions, I would want my friends to see "ME" too and I encouraged them to try the app too. One of my friends said I looked like my sister in this AI female version of me.  So, go try it!

Below is the result of my curiosity.








No comments:

Post a Comment